- This event has passed.
PADI Rescue Diver Course 11 & 12 June 2022
June 11 @ 8:30 am - June 12 @ 5:00 pm$305
Enjoyable, fun and the most rewarding course
Surprisingly, this is how most certified PADI Rescue divers describe their Rescue diver course….
Improve your SCUBA skills
There are several good reasons for wanting to become a PADI Rescue Diver. Rescue training expands your knowledge of diving, increases your level of diving skill, and makes you more aware of what is happening around you. Rescue Diver certification is also an important prerequisite for the PADI Divemaster rating, and the distinguished PADI Master SCUBA Diver certification.
Most importantly, rescue training can help you save lives and increase diving safety by preparing you to respond properly to diving emergencies and near-emergencies.
- At least 15 years of age.
- Certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent.
Your Investment of $305 includes:
- PADI Rescue Diver eLearning
- Accident Management work slate
- Training over two days on preventing, recognising and rescuing divers in various simulated emergency situations
- Complete SCUBA unit including octopus & gauges
- Mask, fins, snorkel, boots, gloves, wetsuit/drysuit
- Weight system
- PADI Recreational Dive Planner (RDP) or dive computer
- Timing device
- Dive knife
- Log book
The course is conducted on one evening and one weekend.
You must have a current (within two years) certificate in CPR. A recognised First Aid course must be taken prior to starting the Rescue Diver Course.
You are on your way…
To becoming a safer diver PADI Master Scuba Diver, Dive Master and the best buddy you can be.