- This event has passed.
Rescue Diving Course
April 7 @ 12:00 am
There are several good reasons for wanting to become a PADI Rescue Diver. Rescue training expands your knowledge of diving, increases your level of diving skill, and makes you more aware of what is happening around you in the diving environment. Rescue Diver certification is also an important prerequisite for the PADI Divemaster rating, and the distinguished PADI Master SCUBA Diver certification. Most importantly, rescue training can help you save lives and increase diving safety by preparing you to respond properly to diving emergencies and near-emergencies.
- At least 15 years of age.
- Certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent.
YOUR INVESTMENT OF $295 INCLUDES:
- A PADI Rescue Diver Manual
- Accident Management Workslate and,
- A Scubanautics satchel to keep it all together.
- Complete SCUBA unit including octopus & gauges
- Mask, fins, snorkel, boots, gloves, wetsuit/drysuit
- Weight belt with weights.
- PADI Recreational Dive Planner (RDP) or computer
- Timing device
- Dive knife
- Log book
The course is conducted on one evening and one weekend.